Friday, September 18, 2009

Sunny skies!

OH it feels so good to be out of my funk!!  I don't think I realize how much it takes it out of me until I am on the other side looking back.  Whew.  What a relief!

In the spirit of my funk-less fabulous-ness, I ordered something for Cashew and I.  I receive daily emails from http://www.babysteals.com/.  They have all sorts of baby items - one a day - for more than half off the regular price.  A lot of the items I don't really need or feel I can get less expensive elsewhere (some are name brands and more expensive than they are worth, in my opinion) but I liked the concept of today's "steal".  So I ordered it.

I do have a diaper bag on my Target registry which I will use most of the time.  However, I thought this was handy in case we are taking Tay to the park or we are going on a picnic and I don't want to have to take the whole bag. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cashew knows I am feeling better and has been rolling and kicking up a storm to celebrate!  It was very cool of him/her to give me a break during my lull.  Last night, T and I made a spontaneous trip to Walmart for a few odds and ends.  On the way home, some great jazz came on our iPod and Cashew LOVED it!  He/she was in there dancing and having a good ol' time.  We are so proud that they already dig our style of music!

It has been decided that Wednesday will be when I go in for my Glucose test.  I am not looking forward to it but I am meeting my MIL for lunch and sewing that afternoon so that will give me something to look forward to.  And, for sure T will be there!!  I will need to lean against him while I am in the electric chair getting my blood taken.  BLEH!!!

Don't forget to vote to the right!!  We are having fun seeing the results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment