Thursday, September 10, 2009

25 weeks, 2 days: Doc appt update

It is guaranteed that this entry will be short.  I am having an emotionally challenging couple of days that I have decided not to get into on this blog in case the kid reads this stuff later.  So I will just keep the details of the appointment simple so that everyone has an update.

My blood pressure was 110/70
Weight: 153.4 which is 4 lbs more than last appt with a total of 11 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight.
Fetus heartrate: 150

Of course all the compliments that go along with the rest of the doc appointments - you are all baby, you look fantastic, you make pregnancy look easy, blah, blah, blah.  I have to have the gestational diabetes test (which includes blood from my arm) before my next appointment - they recommended tomorrow.  I am going to try and muster the courage or, since I am little mentally under the weather, may just do nothing about it until next week.  We will see how it goes.

We have the new car now so that's a new update.  My car is gone.

I guess that's the latest.  Once I am back to my old/new self, I will post again.  Hopefully that will be before the 26 week mark which is when I usually post.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment