Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends!  Let me just say, maternity pants/skirts ROCK when it comes to Thanksgiving meals!  I think I will keep some for post baby in case I have one too many helpings or one too many beers. 

As promised, a pic with a head (Cashew is poking out of my sweater jacket...haha!):
Photobucket

I made Londyn cry twice today.  Kids have never liked me and the feeling used to be mutual - boy, how I have changed!  But, I'm not too bothered by it.  I know that Cashew is stuck with me no matter what.  Cry away, my friend.  It is true!

No big news other than I am full (even though I couldn't eat as much as I used to...not enough room) and I am ready to be a lounge potato.  T and I are doing our traditional Black Friday madness dash tomorrow bright and early.  It is so much fun - more just hanging out together watching the madness than anything else.  Saturday we will be picking up Tay and decorating the house for Christmas.  I am pretty excited about that (so is T other than putting the lights up on the outside of the house, he isn't thrilled about that part).  Sunday we are meeting our friends and their kids at the park for a picnic.  Then relaxing before T heads out of town on Monday.  I am planning some major project accomplishments this next week while T is gone.  All after my doc appt on Dec 1 (Monday) when we will determine what position this baby is in.  Everybody keep your fingers crossed for head down please!!

To close, let me just say...I am so thankful for all of you...my friends, my family, my wonderful husband, my sweet stepdaughter, the opportunity to carry, meet and enjoy Cashew, the opportunities and support that T has given me, and just the time life has given me.  I couldn't be happier, more in love or more full of life.  I am so very thankful...on this Thanksgiving Day and everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Aw...I love the belly :) Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. I know everything will be okay and in position though and then who knows...you could deliver on the 12th! =P

    ReplyDelete