Saturday, July 18, 2009

17w, 5 days: Is it a clue?

Last night I had a dream...actually this morning when I finally fell back asleep after hours of being awake in the dark. There were several little boys (somewhere in the age range of 5 - 8) opening Christmas presents. I didn't feel like any of them were mine. As a matter of fact, my cousin's husband was in my dream and I felt like a couple of the boys were his. But I was happy and excited to see them open their presents. There was an electric guitar, Dominos and a really cool new Battleship game. I could make a fortune off of designing the game. It has more James Bond type of game pieces like a sleek, long passenger jet plane, Bond-like speed boats and so on. All the pieces were black and sleek. Nice game!

Could this be a hint of what's to come? Christmas gifts? Boys? Hmmmm. Bookmark this page. It may be the first hint of mother's intuition or it could be pretty funny when we have a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment